After a ridiculously long break from blogging, I have been inspired by friends to start writing here again.
Many things have changed since my last post. Most notably, I am a new mom. The little tank is now 3 months and is growing like a weed. Never thought I would be a mother and now I have no idea why it took me so long.
As my birthday is fast approaching and I am re-kindling my blog love, I will start my post off with my “32 by 33″ list.
1. Run the Toronto Harbourfront half marathon and PR by 20 minutes
2. Run the Ottawa Race Weekend 10k
3. Run the Wolfe Island 10K
4. Complete my Project Management certification by September 2012
5. Have over $1000 in RESP for the tank by November 2012
6. Own my own car by October 2012
7. Complete nursing pre-requisites by March 2013
8. Complete CPR certification by October 2012
9. Go to Osheaga in August
10. Go to Wolfe Island music fest in August
11. Fall in love with yoga again. Practice minimum 3 times per week.
12. Do wonderful things with Lululemon (run club, possible employment) by September 2012
13. Attempt camping with a baby this summer
14. Read 3 books (it seems small but when you are in school with a little one, the time doesn’t seem to exist) by November 2012
15. Take 3 photos per week to frame a massive collage by December 2012
16. Have the house unpacked by May 2012
17. Wholly enjoy this time off work – starting NOW
18. Have a massive garden (fruits AND vegetables) this summer
19. Try canning at the end of our giant harvest
20. Find a new band to discover monthly
21. Be caught up on dental appointments by August 2012
22. New pair of glasses (no more putting it off) by June 2012
23. Fall in love with painting and sketching again
24. Craft night (emails already sent out to the ladies!)
25. Purchase a pair of Toms by October 2012
26. Donate clothes/shoes/old glasses. Purge as often as needed.
27. Donate blood minimum 3 times over the next year
28. Stretch more everyday
29. Be a FitFluential Ambassador
30. Go to the 2013 yoga conference in Toronto
31. Be the best mom I can be
32. Blog once a week
My wish is that by putting it out there and blogging again it will hold me accountable. I hope to revisit this list this time next year and have 32 things crossed off and ready for a new list of goals.